I LOVE red velvet cake. It’s so scrumptious and vibrant! Pair it with white chocolate and you might as well say that I’m in love.
Every year for Valentines Day, I go all out. I bake and craft and cook and make and CREATE. Whether it’s chocolate bars, or valentines, or homemade candies, I have so much fun creating! This year, I made Cake Pops (among other goodies). Cake pops are SO easy, and so cute!
- Bake your cake as directed.
- After the cake is completely cool ( I put mine in the freezer overnight, but you don’t have to do that) crumble the cake & mix it with 3/4 of a can of cream cheese icing.
- Form into balls & stick lollipop sticks in ’em
- then put them in the freezer for an hour or so (the longer the better!)
- Pull them out and dip in white chocolate until thoroughly coated
- To decorate, just drizzle dark chocolate, colored chocolate or dust with sprinkles.
I would love to own a Cake Pop Shop. Fo realz. Think of all the yummy combinations! For now though, I’ll just make these 🙂 Happy Valentines Day!